Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanks for friends from DAC(B)-14


Well, i know i look quite fat in the first picture, hahaha. Today i got an unexpected surprise from my classmates. After ended my boring Macroeconomics lecture, i went canteen 2 wit mei yun, mei yun's boyfriend and kah wai, they seem very weird today, i mean not their face, is their chit-chatting topic. I totally cant understand what they talking about in the canteen 2 and I tried to ask them what's wrong wit them today.
We sitting in the canteen 2 almost 1 hour. After that, we went to our English class and I noticed that my friends were going the wrong way, they said they wanna bought some snacks at canteen 1. When we reach there, I saw my classmate sitting at there and i felt quite strange as they were not supposed to be there, our english class almost started.
When I sat beside them, all of a sudden, they sang a birthday song and i curious who r birthday today. " happy birthday to u............. happy birthday to suki................" MY GOSH!! i was extremely surprised, i never thought they will know my birthday or even deliver a gift to me. I was quite touched for it and thanks for u all again! I will appeaciate what u guys gave me today.
Lastly, what can i say is just THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3

3 comments:

Charminz yeng said...

haha..ur welcome..

dASh said...

wa... u 1st year in tarcollege..
1st birthday... edi got DOG...
i shit oso dun hv.. = ='''

人际差~

Suki said...

hahaha dun be disappointed, mayb got surprise tis year ler? or next year XD