Friday, October 24, 2008

24-10-2008 my honey MUMMY's birthday!















Here is my mummy's birthday cake. This is my first time to see the cake made by various of tiny puncakes! so cute ler.. but its taste not very nice, too sweet for me =( we have a steamboat dinner at my aunt's house, she hav a same DOB wit my mummy as they are TWINS~

i made a card and bought a bag for my mummy, and the card seems like a kindergarden child's draws!! In fact, i obtained a first place for my drawing in kindergarden!! The prize is kinda high, hehehe, but my drawing is bad now.
well, to print out the photos which save in my pendrive, i went leisure mall wit my bro and his gf. Something make me kinda DULAN is the staff there charged me more RM5 since inside my pendrive got virus.. zha dao. and i told this to my grandmum:

grandmum: 洗照片多少钱啊?
me: 总共十一块. 那个店员收多我5块钱,因为我电脑那个东西(怕她听不懂什么是pendrive)里有virus.
grandmum: y勒??
me: 就是一些电脑病毒.
grandmum: 什么?酱你们每次用电脑不就会中毒!
me: 这个人不会中毒的..是一些bla bla bla (explaining what is virus)
grandmum: 哎哟!这些毒会喷出来哒..
me: 不会的!这些不是那些‘毒’
grandmum: 我跟你讲会就会!
aiks.. my stubborn grandmum..

4 comments:

+..УvoNие..+ said...

那些毒很喷出来 = =
NiCE Cake!!!! Nice auntie!! Nice girl!! And also ah yoong's funny face!xD

dASh said...

suki.. i wan knoe ur grandma can ah?? ur grandma SO CUTE!!!

Suki said...

no no dash.. she is not cute at all.. is stubborn!

andrew said...

SHE IS CUTE !