Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dangerous driving skill

* Share a stupid pic to u guys.. i try to act the pose from top model AGYNESS DEYN.. wahaha*
i noe there was a SUPER big difference, my pose r very KERAS.... =.=''''


Today, i was totally in a choas! dunno y my alarm turned off and i cant wake up on time. Luckily my grandpa knocked my door otherwise i could sleep til the sunshine basked my bottom.. haha.. As I had a test on 8am, i brushed my teeth, tight my hair and i was not take my bath before i go to college! There was really no time for me to 'wash white white' lar, usually i need 1 hour in my bathroom.


I went out from my house around 7:35am, and i rushed to college by keep 'PIJAK-ing' the throttle, 'CUT-ing' the low speed vehicles... The worst thing i done was i not lining up at one of d road that need to turn left to reach college. Got a mad driver horned me kuat kuat lor.. but i dun care!! hahaha...


Fortunately, i reached college before the test started. Thanks god.. a mi tuo fo~~~


When i got a seat in d lecture hall and i thinked wat i did while driving...... That was extremely dangerous! if i be careless for only 1 second, then really... ALAMAK lor...


My friend said i was 'COW' while driving.. yea i noe, i will try to change it k.. & be a smart driver.. haha


3 comments:

+..УvoNие..+ said...

wahahaha...the so*ai photo!!!!wahahahaha!~xD
Huiyooo,memang dangerous eh...No more next time!!! :D

Danny Th3 Menace said...

lol..If i was there i'll just take a video of the way u drive then put on you tube to warn everyone nyek nyek

Anonymous said...

no wonder yesterday i saw a "cow"
running on the road..
i am one of the victims..T_T
oh ya the 3rd pic,
look so soh poh..
but the other okok lur~

LIEH